If you're joining from Singapore, this meetup is from 8:30 pm to 10:30 pm SGT
If you're joining from India, this meetup is from 6 pm to 8 pm IST
- The meetup will happen on Zoom & can be viewed from anywhere (It will not be recorded for viewing post the session).
- You will receive the link to join the meetup on your registered email id 3 days prior to the session
- All you need is a good wifi connection and a fully charged laptop/mobile with the Zoom App installed.
- We'll be connecting the speaker & attendees with each other post the session as well
- In case you are unable to make a payment, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll share a PayPal link with you
- We also have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id on email@example.com to avail it
Meetup Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Behavioural science is the hot buzz word today. Everyone knows they should use it, but few companies have actually instituted it as a practise.
At this meetup, you'll get to learn how to put theories of behavioural science into practice.
About the speaker:
Preeti KS, Behavioural Science Lead at Grab Singapore
- She has set up the behavioural practice at Grab from scratch, helping product and design teams understand customer behaviour and build better products.
- Preeti has been a part of various consumer facing product features, such as fare alert, fare communication, driver app, subscriptions.
- Prior to this, she co-founded and set up a company within the Mahindra Group
- Grab is the biggest tech startup in South East Asia & a leading player in Transport, Payments and Food Delivery services
What you'll learn at this meetup?
- Understanding how humans behave & why they do what they do
- Creating frameworks to explain human psychology better to your team
- Building products & marketing them based on real behaviours
How Grab used behavioural science to:
- design a product that changed user perception about surge pricing
- understand driver behaviour & design to help them take informed decisions
Who should attend?
- Product Managers
- Product Designers
- Marketing professionals
Link will be shared, Please make sure you enter the correct email id, On your email