1. Early Bird Ticket price available until 11 pm on 12th July. After that price will be 700 INR
2. We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id on email@example.com to avail the same
About the Speaker:
Somanna Muthanna, AVP Marketing at StayAbode
He has previously worked as Head of Marketing at Chumbak
- He built out the brand over 5 years with a special emphasis on driving a social media first approach to marketing by building a community of 10mn+ followers across channels
- Drove retention across sales channels with an industry leading 35% repeat across offline and online
- Built a strong design and brand identity for retail presence across the country with over 40 kiosks in Phase 1 of Chumbak's growth and followed that up with 30+ Large Format stores across India
At StayAbode he has:
- Laid the foundation for a lifestyle driven mood board for social media which is a huge differentiator in the co-living space today.
- Co-created the customer journey life cycle across all stages of a resident's lifetime
- Designed the template for property selection and property design guidelines bible for the brand
What will be discussed?
The Journey to 200k organic followers on Instagram
- Building a good team for great Instagram
- How to define your story and mood?
- What you should never do?
How to build and retain 35% of your consumers and still not be happy?
- How to set yourself a target and know it's doable?
- What are the tools at your disposal? And why that doesn't matter.
- Where to find your best data points for driving a great retention strategy in the offline world?
How a sticky brand & consumer journey can only begin with great design?
- How to find what your brand needs to grow?
- Really getting to the core of your consumer and the vision of your business and getting both to shake hands
- The Chumbak Fashion Story
- The StayAbode Content Story
Case studies on:
- The journey to 200k followers on Instagram
- Using loyalty and store analytics to drive 35% repeat rates
- Building a strategy to grow an organic following on Instagram
- How to build great teams to do great work
- Great marketing will only happen if you rope in every other department in the company, especially Tech and Finance
- Why marketing cannot only focus on marketing to build a great brand?
Who should attend?
Anyone who is
- building a brand,
- wanting to become a marketer,
- loves social media,
- wants to fall in love with social media,
- doesn't understand the point of building a brand if you have a good product,
- is just curious about why brands do what they do in the name of marketing