- Responding to coronavirus outbreak, we’re taking our meetups online.
- This meetup will happen on Zoom & can be viewed from anywhere (It will not be recorded for viewing post the session).
- You will receive the link to join the meetup on your registered email id by 23rd March.
- All you need is a good wifi connection and a fully charged laptop/mobile with the Zoom App installed.
- 10:30 am to 11 am will be networking session. Learn, share your work problems and know how others tackle them. You may even end up working together
- We'll be connecting the speaker & attendees with each other post the session as well
- The speaker session will begin at 11 am
- This is a Beginners to Intermediate level meetup
- We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id on firstname.lastname@example.org to avail it
- If you're not from India and want to attend the meetup, email us on email@example.com and we'll share a PayPal link with you
About the Speaker:
Vignesh Vijayakumar, HR manager at Freshworks
- Vignesh started at Freshworks as a Marketer and shifted to People Showcase & Campus Engagement and Employer Branding Role in 2017
- As a HR Manager, his current roles and responsibilities include - campus recruitment and engagement, employer branding, and people experience
- Currently valued at $3.5 billion, and with revenue north of $100 million, Freshworks is on the journey of building the first global $1 billion revenue product company sitting out of Chennai
What will be discussed?
How Freshworks scaled fresher hiring from 10 in 2012 to 300 today
> Building & scaling the process of hiring freshers
- Early phase - Hustling & hiring freshers through word of mouth
- Growth phase - Setting up a campus hiring program
- Scale phase - Scaling & optimising fresher hiring
> How hiring activities help in attracting more talent & lead to a passive pool for future
Who should attend?
- HR teams
- Early stage startup founders
Why should you attend?
- Freshworks has been hiring freshers out of college for the past few years now.
- In 2012, the first batch was a handful - around 10
- In 2018, that number became 100
- Today, it’s inching closer to 300
- The freshers they hire out of college are some of the best talent they’ve hired and groomed and Vignesh has been involved with it for the past six years; right from setting up a process and taking it to the next level.
From this meetup you can learn how to hire and groom freshers for your startup and build a great team
NOTE: This is in response to the coronavirus outbreak, Please make sure you enter the correct email id, Link will be shared on email