1. Early Bird Ticket price available until 11 pm on 23rd May. After that price will be Rs 600
2. We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id on email@example.com to avail the same
About the Speaker:
Peeyush Goyal, Product Manager at Helpshift
- Responsible for defining a system to identify and manage the 150M+ end-users served by Helpshift’s customers
- Responsible for strategic features such as web chat re-engagement: to help brands continue solving an end-user’s problem even if they leave webchat
- Currently working on a feature to provide brands with an easy, efficient & scalable way to communicate with users in a language they understand; in addition to working on a couple of PoCs.
- Previously a UX Researcher turned Product Manager at Leadgenius (YCombinator‘11)
- Contributions: As the only Product Manager, built the entire product from the ground-up: ranging from internal tools such as Overdrive(a data-entry product) to customer-facing products such as the ICP Builder, Salesforce Integration and Segments
What will be discussed?
- Using data to understand “what” customers are doing
- Using need-finding methodologies to understand the “why” behind the “what”
- Building the right product; vs building the product right
- Defining success & instrumenting the right measures to inform future decision making
Case Study on:
Web Chat 2.0: Behind the scenes of creating fully Asynchronous Web Messaging capabilities
- Best practices for gathering Quantitative and Qualitative data
- Tips on how to frame succinct problem statements; explore concepts & select the right one
- Common mistakes to be mindful of when building complex products
- Handling edge-cases when building products at scale
Who should attend?
- Product Managers & UX Researchers (with a few years of experience)
- Startup Founders & Aspiring Entrepreneurs