- Responding to coronavirus outbreak, we’re taking our meetups online.
- This meetup will happen on Zoom & can be viewed from anywhere (It will not be recorded for viewing post the session).
- You will receive the link to join the meetup on your registered email id by 23rd March.
- All you need is a good wifi connection and a fully charged laptop/mobile with the Zoom App installed.
- 10:30 am to 11 am will be networking session. Learn, share your work problems and know how others tackle them. You may even end up working together
- We'll be connecting the speaker & attendees with each other post the session as well
- The speaker session will begin at 11 am
- This is a Beginners to Intermediate level meetup
- We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id on firstname.lastname@example.org to avail it
- If you're not from India and want to attend the meetup, email us on email@example.com and we'll share a PayPal link with you
About the Speaker:
Vijaykrishna Ravichandran, Head, Videos & New Media at Chargebee
- Previously, he headed conversion marketing at Zoho Desk and was responsible for putting in place a self-serve evaluation guide for trial customers
- He currently heads video marketing, new media & product adoption initiatives at Chargebee
- What started as creating simple on-demand webinar videos and product walkthrough videos at Zoho Desk has snowballed into a full-fledged video strategy at Chargebee. More than a year down the line, these videos have collectively amassed more than 55k views on YouTube, all of them organically, for a B2B audience
- Chargebee is a subscription management & recurring billing solution that helps SaaS and other subscription businesses streamline their revenue operations
- Some of Chargebee’s customers include Freshworks, Calendly, Animalz, Zenchef, Livestorm and Doodle
- Chargebee has raised USD 38.2 million in funding till date, processed more than USD 2 billion worth TPV, and has served customers across 53 countries since its inception in 2011.
What will be discussed?
Along with examples from Chargebee, the speaker will discuss:
- How to come up with good B2B video content ideas
- How to make product demo videos that sell
- Videos as a tool to improve product awareness & adoption
- Amplifying the reach of your videos
- Scaling your video marketing
Who should attend?
- Product Marketing Managers
- Product Marketing Associates
- Video Marketers
- User Education teams
- SaaS startup founders
Why should you attend?
Video marketing is a grey area that marketers still shy away from dabbling in completely. Possibly due to:
- the cost of production
- the time you need to invest
- lack of awareness of what works and what doesn’t
- a perception that it requires a unique skills sets
This session will throw light on these aspects and walk the audience on using visual storytelling to amplify their brand.
NOTE: This is in response to the coronavirus outbreak, Please make sure you enter the correct email id, Link will be shared on email